INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
Below are several presentations where David Childe discusses the comprehensive and integrated nature of private investigation and company valuation – particularly as these disciplines relate to complex legal cases.
- Wrongful Conviction Studies Highlight the Need for Ethical and Methodical Defense Investigation Using the Component Method, PI BYTES, March, 2006.
- Courts in Shelby County Southwest Community College, Spring, 2008.
- The “Locate”, A Cornerstone of Private Investigation, Speech to The Litigation Section of the Memphis Bar Association, December, 2010; Memphis Lawyer, March/April, 2011; The Texas Investigator, Summer 2011
- How Private Investigators Can Help Attorneys Win Cases, Speech to The Litigation Section of the Memphis Bar Association, December, 2011; The Private Eye Network, December, 2011; Memphis Lawyer, October/November, 2012
- Honing Your Investigative Paralegal Skills: Tips from a Private Investigator, Speech to the Greater Memphis Area Paralegal Alliance, July, 2014; Paralegal Today, March, 2015
- How an Investigator Adds Value to Your Complex Case: A Proprietary Turnkey Approach, Speech to the Litigation Section of the Memphis Bar Association, December, 2015
- Improving Your Investigative Ingenuity: A Practical Primer, Speech to Select Invitees of BankTennessee, February, 2016
- Improving Your Investigative Ingenuity: Specifically for Paralegals, Speech to the Greater Memphis Area Paralegal Alliance, April 2016
- How a Proprietary Turnkey Investigative Approach Will Help Your Practice, Speech to the Litigation Group of Glankler Brown, April 2016
- The Most Useful Open Records In Shelby County: A Definitive Guide to Availability, Location, and Procedure, Speech to the Solo/Small Firm Section of the Memphis Bar Association, November 2016
- Valuing Closely Held Private Companies: Perspectives from a former Wall Street Analyst, Speech to the Family Law Section of The Memphis Bar Association, November, 2014
- A Proprietary Turnkey Approach to Investigating Complex Financial Cases: Encompassing closely held business valuation, forensic accounting, people locates, asset locates, deep backgrounding, and surveillance, Speech to the Family Law Section of the Memphis Bar Association, February, 2015