Founder David C. Childe launched LRI-Value as the asset valuation and primary research arm of Legal Research & Investigation, which is the leading private investigation company serving the attorney market in Memphis.
Childe brings a unique skillset and background to the art and science of performing complex financial investigations:
- 15 years experience as a top-ranked, award-winning Wall Street analyst, serving clients throughout the world – particularly known for the ability to distill multi-layered ideas into digestible summary formats that “tell a story.”
- Valuation experience including reports on hundreds of public companies, venture-financed private companies, and smaller private companies.
- Primary analyst on over twenty public securities offerings with an aggregate value exceeding $5 billion.
- Over ten years experience as a legal investigator who has investigated thousands of of complex cases spanning many legal specialty areas.
- One of the only business valuation experts in Memphis to have earned the much-coveted Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation, a grueling three-year process considered to be the most difficult test on Wall Street, with a pass rate below 20%.
- A singular ability to distill and synthesize private investigation, legal investigation, forensic accounting, and business valuation techniques into one unique evidentiary package.